Note this blogger does not post so much any more, but is trying to do it more!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Bird Nest

Hello everybody, I just wanted to say that a few days ago I found a bird nest in a tree in my back yard. There were not any eggs in it so I brought it in to show my mommy. Here are some pictures.





For school I had to write a story about a pet show and I wanted to share it with you.

Fun Time
by Emily Mae Kunze

I went to a pet show. I saw the most beautiful cats and dogs and the most unusual spiders. I saw the most obedient fish and gerbils and the most faithful rabbits and birds. It was the best day ever.

The End

4 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hi Emily, what a cool thing to find!

I liked your story about the pet show, it made me want to know more about the animals.

Swinging Sammy said...

birds' nests are awesome finds! I had quite a collection of them when I was little.

~~~Emily Mae~~~ said...

To Jami, LOL very funny ha ha ha.

Thank you love #1 Emily

~~~Emily Mae~~~ said...

To Jami i get it. love EMILY