Note this blogger does not post so much any more, but is trying to do it more!
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
I'm getting a new kitten!!!!!!
Hi everyone in 10 weeks I am getting a kitten. And its Pippy's real sister. Pippy's mom piper just had 4 kittens and I get to pick 1!!!!
This is Pippy.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Emily, I am a homeschooling mom of two little girls ages 5 and 12. I have read your story and think both you and your parents are very brave. I will pray for you and continued recovery. That God would keep you and provide a covering for you. In Christ, Christina Oursler Co. springs Co.
My name is Emily I am 14 years old. I love singing and soft ball and I LOVE Jesus! I like to do math some of the times.... My best friend is Abbi and my best cousin is Summer (it's a name not the season!). I also LOVE music, swimming, and riding my bike. Oh and I LOVE my cats Pippy, and Sarah,and my favorite movie is Twilight and Avatar!
This site is monitored by Emily's parents at ALL times!
5 comments:
Hello Emily,
I am a homeschooling mom of two little girls ages 5 and 12. I have read your story and think both you and your parents are very brave. I will pray for you and continued recovery. That God would keep you and provide a covering for you.
In Christ,
Christina Oursler
Co. springs Co.
Remember cats rule and dogs drool!!!
Kodiak cats #1 rule and dogs drool!!!
thekooiet do you have a pic of kitty kelly.......???????
Anonymous thanks ........... for praying
Hey Emily! I like the picture of your cat! :) I always liked cats but I never ever liked dogs. How are you felling, hope you fell better soon!!!!! :)
Check out my mpm;s blog
Post a Comment