These are pictures of us making our Crystal Jungle.

I'm putting together the lion made out of special paper that will absorbs liquid very fast.

Frankie putting the jungle together.

Me adding the liquid molecules.



The crystals are starting to grow.

Still growing.

The crystals are done growing. They are very soft crystals you touch them and they fall off.

Top view.

I'm putting together the lion made out of special paper that will absorbs liquid very fast.

Frankie putting the jungle together.

Me adding the liquid molecules.



The crystals are starting to grow.

Still growing.

The crystals are done growing. They are very soft crystals you touch them and they fall off.

Top view.









7 comments:
Emily,
Wow! You are good at making crystals! I love it!
~liz~
Hello Emma Sue Who,
Pretty neat!
Glad you're learning.
Love Papa Jeff
That is so cool! I want to do one ;0)
I LOVE your shirt too by the way!! SO CUTE!!!
hi, its me madison. That is so cool
and it sounds like fun!!! I wish I could do one!!!
That looks neat! I like crystals! They are so sparkly. :)
How are you doing? I haven't from you in a long time. :(
Well, I hope you are doing good.
Ellen
Ellen
I'm doing great!!!
Madison
I think you could they're very easy!
Steve & Sara
Thank you I picked it out my self for my birthday.
Papa Jeff
Thank you very much.
~Liz~
Thank you they're fun to make too!!! I got your letter today.
Hey! I have that littlest pet shop in
the 5th and 6th pictures!!!
mees-alees
Post a Comment