=) I miss mailing you letters and everything! Wow- you are older than me! I thought you where my age! I am 11. Wah. This is Morgan- just to let you know. We used to be pen pals. How are you doing? Your blog is so neat! Where did you get your lay out?
Hey, Morgen I have been doing great if you down to the link called the cutest blog ever click to get free layouts I got this one and my last one there I can't wait till you get a facebook I am on that almost everyday, and on here like twice a month lol I hope to here from you soon
My name is Emily I am 14 years old. I love singing and soft ball and I LOVE Jesus! I like to do math some of the times.... My best friend is Abbi and my best cousin is Summer (it's a name not the season!). I also LOVE music, swimming, and riding my bike. Oh and I LOVE my cats Pippy, and Sarah,and my favorite movie is Twilight and Avatar!
This site is monitored by Emily's parents at ALL times!
2 comments:
=) I miss mailing you letters and everything! Wow- you are older than me! I thought you where my age! I am 11. Wah. This is Morgan- just to let you know. We used to be pen pals. How are you doing? Your blog is so neat! Where did you get your lay out?
Morgan
mees-alees.blogspot.com
Hey, Morgen I have been doing great if you down to the link called the cutest blog ever click to get free layouts I got this one and my last one there I can't wait till you get a facebook I am on that almost everyday, and on here like twice a month lol I hope to here from you soon
----- Emily~~~~~
Post a Comment