Note this blogger does not post so much any more, but is trying to do it more!

Friday, January 13, 2006

God

a message from mom...

Hey everyone, Emily was supposed to write a few sentences about how she thought America was beautiful. She didn't do that, instead all on her own, she wrote these beautiful thoughts about God. Also because we get asked a lot I wanted to clarify that Emily wrote this on her own and I neither added nor took away anything. She is also going to type it all out on her own. Also she knows that the last sentence isn't a complete sentence but we decided to leave it just how she wrote it the first time.

God
By Emily

I like to worship God. He loves me. He is kind to me. I love God and I do it right. My favorite time of the year is Christmas. I love God do you? Because He loves you.

The End




11 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

I love God, Emily.

Swinging Sammy said...

very sweet! I love God too, and I am trying to let Him show me the way

~~~Emily Mae~~~ said...

Abbi I miss you too.

Love Emily

Swinging Sammy said...

Emily you are in our prayers, God is with you!

~~~Emily Mae~~~ said...

Sammy
Thankes

Abbi
Plese repliy

Emily

Anonymous said...

Emily, with great interest I'm reading your blog. You remind me so much of my own daughter. She's 6. Your daddy must be very proud, for you are truly an angel of God.

God bless you. You and your faithful family are in our prayers.

Steph Stanger said...

Emily, Pippy looks sooo much like her mama...how fun! It was fun going to the mall with you and Frank the other day. I hope we can do it again soon! You will have to show me and Malachy that sand part at Dolphins Cove this summer...mmmmm...summer. I can't wait! Let me know when your surgery is so we can come visit!! It looks like you have people all over the world praying for you right now!! What a special girl you are! Love ya-Steph

~~~Emily Mae~~~ said...

steph
my surgery is the 28th thru 30th

Crystal Starr said...

Hey Steph Emily's surgery is on the 28th and she will probably be in the hospital for 3 days. Scott and I are going to try and post all of this tonight on our blogs when things slow down and we get some time.

See you at lunch!!

Swinging Sammy said...

I added you to the prayer list at my church God Bless You!

Peter Wantstobe said...

God bless you Emily!
I hope you know how much I love you, twice as much as mama sue.

Love Papa Jeff