Note this blogger does not post so much any more, but is trying to do it more!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hello!

I updated my profile so check it out! We are still working on the crystals right now we made a crystal jungle we are just waiting for it to finish growing. I will post about it later. Oh and we finished the pipe cleaner crystals and they COOL!!!! I'll post pictures of those later too.

I want a meat ball. I really want a meat ball, YUM! Mommy can you make me a meat ball today?
I'm silly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! This is Morgan. My mommy is letting me get a blog soon. We added you as a link. If I work at my school and get things done quickly, I'll have time to post soon. I love your Hello Kitty on your blog. :) I hope you are feeling well.

Love from Texas,
Morgan!

http://mees-alees.blogspot.com/

Katie and Elizabeth said...

I love meat ball's :)

Katie

Steve and Sara said...

You know what happened to the meatball... it rolled onto the floor and out the door!!! Ha, ha, ha...

Anonymous said...

hi it's underdog sorry i can't tell you who i am but i like your blog the jungel thing is vary cool you can viset my blog it's relly cool if you don't know how to get to it lizzy and kaite know how