Note this blogger does not post so much any more, but is trying to do it more!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Proverbs 10:19


Yesterday when I was doing my words of wisdom (cursive) which I always have to write a Bible verse, I wrote a funny one and it said...
"Dont talk so much. You keep putting your foot in your mouth. be sensible and turn off the flow!"

7 comments:

Katie and Elizabeth said...

That is funny!!! :) :) :)

Katie

Katie and Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie and Elizabeth said...

Sorry that was me above :D I did something wrong--I tried that thingy--which meant that it was blue and underlined--I think a link!!!!


I did that thing that underlined above!!!!

But any way, here's what I said,

That's funny!!!! I only have to do Bible verses once a week in my cursive

Elizabeth

Crystal Starr said...

Emily you're too funny, I love you!!! Your cursive is getting pretty good, btw!

Anonymous said...

That is SSSOOOOO funny!!

So, can you put your foot in your mouth? I'd like to see that!!!

Love you lots, and miss you dearly!

(Tell mom that I started my blog again. ;) )

Steph Stanger said...

I can still put my foot in my mouth! Ask your Mom, I use to bite my toenails...it really grossed people out. =) It's gotten harder to do that but I think I could if I tried.

Swinging Sammy said...

LOL great pic to go with the verse!