Note this blogger does not post so much any more, but is trying to do it more!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tagged again

The spunket Katie tagged me


Be honest or silly. Your choice
don’t be mean or insulting to yourself or someone else
tag 4 people
And don't tag other people that have all ready been tagged
Here is the tag:


What’s your favorite expression? Happy

Favorite name? Josie

Favorite animal? Cat

Favorite building? I don't know

Favorite Author? Barbra Parks

Here are the four people that i tag, Madison Morgan Frank My dad

Also here is my new profile picture....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello i read your blog and i hope you are doing well i usually check if you have written but you have not written in a while i get very happy when you write

have a wonderful day!!!

Crystal Starr said...

Hi Emily, I got VERY dizzy reading the last blue sentence!

I too LOVE LOVE LOVE it when you post! It makes me SOOO happy!

I had NO idea your favorite name was Josie, that's so cute!

I love you!

Elizabeth said...

Hurray! You posted :)

I love it when you post.
Elizabeth

Katie said...

Thanks for doing my tag!!!

I really like the new pic :)

Katie

Crystal Starr said...

Time for a new post!!!

crazy drama girl said...

I started that tag!

Tigger