Note this blogger does not post so much any more, but is trying to do it more!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged once agein

Sorry i havent posted in so long well heres the TAG

Two names you go by:
1. Emily
2. Em
Two things you are wearing right now
1. Swim suit
2.Shorts
Two of your favorite things to do
1. Swim
2. playing Soft ball
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. A swimming pool
2.
Two favorite pets you have
1. I have three pets
2.
Two things you did last night
1. Watched TV
2.cleaned up
Two things you ate today
1. Pb+j
2.Apples
Two people you last talked to
1.Mom
2. My brother
Two things you plan on doing tomorrow
1. Having lemonade stand
2. Eat something
Two favorite holidays
1.My b-day
2. Christmas
Two favorite beverages
1. Diet coke
2. water

I tag mom dad Madison Morgan TAG YOUR IT

12 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

LOL!! Emily I LOVE your two favorite holidays! I notice that you get presents on both of those day! =) You make me smile. I love you.

Peter Wantstobe said...

Two names you go by:
1. Emily
2. Em
3. Emma Sue Who

Crystal Starr said...

Oh ya, Emily Mae Whovier too!

Swinging Sammy said...

Cool tag! Gracie and I had a lemonade stand on Tuesday, we didn't get many customers, but we had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I nominate your blog for an award! go to my blog for more info

Katie said...

You were awarded on by me, go to my blog to figure out more :)

Katie

Peter Wantstobe said...

Happy Birthday Emma Sue Who !

Love you,
Pappa Jeff

Sprittibee said...

Hi Emily. This is Morgan. Thanks for tagging me. I'm slow at this blog thing. Sorry. I'll do it very soon. I was so happy to hear that your cancer is gone! Yipeeee! Praise the Lord.

My mom let me watch the Matrix and I think Trinity is cool. My mom says I'm a dork because I like to wear sunglasses inside. :)

Crystal Starr said...

Love your new blog layout Emily! ;)

Katie said...

You were nominated for the best blog ever, go to my blog to find out more.

Katie

P.s i like your new blog template :)

Anonymous said...

Did you make a lot of money with your lemondane stand?

Love aunt Missy

Crystal Starr said...

Hi Emily, I tagged you on my blog.