this is a tag it is originally just suppose to be 32 questions thing but I made it a tag
ONLY 1 WORD
IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? none
3.Your hair?Blond
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? awesome
6. Your favorite thing? Movies
7. Your dream last night? wierd
8. Your favorite drink? coke
9. Your dream/goal? softball
10. Your fear? Spiders!!!
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Florida
12. Where were you last night? home
13. Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? cookiedough
14. What you're not? crazy
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? cellphone
17.. Where you grew up? East Dundee
18 . The last thing you did? breathed
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? small
21. a pet of yours? Cats
22. Your computer? big
23. Your life? Fun
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? frineds
26. Your car? none
27. Favorite thing to wear? pj's
28. Favorite Store ? justice
29. Your summer? Fun
30. Your favorite color? Purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? idk
A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: home, Gretchens, target, church
B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME: Mom, Lou(Emily), Dad, Katie
C)FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS : pasta , Steak, bananas, burgers
D) FOUR PLACES I D)WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW : Florida, swimming, bed, shopping,
I tag frank
mom
dad
Morgan
and
Jami
have fun with it
ONLY 1 WORD
IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? none
3.Your hair?Blond
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? awesome
6. Your favorite thing? Movies
7. Your dream last night? wierd
8. Your favorite drink? coke
9. Your dream/goal? softball
10. Your fear? Spiders!!!
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Florida
12. Where were you last night? home
13. Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? cookiedough
14. What you're not? crazy
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? cellphone
17.. Where you grew up? East Dundee
18 . The last thing you did? breathed
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? small
21. a pet of yours? Cats
22. Your computer? big
23. Your life? Fun
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? frineds
26. Your car? none
27. Favorite thing to wear? pj's
28. Favorite Store ? justice
29. Your summer? Fun
30. Your favorite color? Purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? idk
A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: home, Gretchens, target, church
B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME: Mom, Lou(Emily), Dad, Katie
C)FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS : pasta , Steak, bananas, burgers
D) FOUR PLACES I D)WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW : Florida, swimming, bed, shopping,
I tag frank
mom
dad
Morgan
and
Jami
have fun with it









12 comments:
I love you, Emily!! I love it when you blog too!!!
I'll move to Florida with Emily in 6 years!
(Mom hey mommy o I love you too I like it when i blog to i just can never think about things too say i loooooooooooooove you toooooo soooo much
(Dad) start pakin your bag o and i also want to go for my 16th b-day please we can even have a 3 way party or we can go in a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(dad)or even tomorrow oooooooooooooo that would be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Em! I love your blog too! :)
And instead of Florida in 6 years, how about San Diego? Then we'll all move there with you too! Except Abbi...she'll probably be in New York in the NYC Ballet...And you'll be a famous softball player!
WOW!!! That was the world's LONGEST run on sentence, Em!!
Thank you Jamie. I do like my blog and hopefully I will make more posts soon. And maybe San Diego. I do want to play softball for a long time, it is my favorite sport to play. Can not wait till spring break to see you all, and maybe go to the American girl store. Tell Abbi I miss her and can not wait to see her!!!!!! Talk too ya later.
Emily!
dad make sure you do my tag for once!!! Grrrrrr!!
AHHHHH!!! I got tagged (secretly, I LOVE these kinds of things!)
Thanks! I'll be sure to get on it asap. :)
Love you lots, my favorite Emily Mae.
I like to get tagged because it gets me to post!!!
Post a Comment