Note this blogger does not post so much any more, but is trying to do it more!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

25

1. I play piano
2. I love cats and tigers
3. I love high school musical 1 2 3
4. I love Sweets
5. I have 2 siblings
6. I Have a TV in my room but have no cable and no DVD or VCR player
7. I babysit
8. I love Softball and swimming
9. I love chewing on things
10. I like taking pictures
11. I hate reading
12. I love my 3 cats Pippy Sarah and Rose
13. I love Summer!
14. I hate Winter!
15. I love all of my family!
16. I HATE MATH!
17. I like watching comedy movies
18. I like very little kinds of pop
19. I love Water!
20. I have 1 video camera.
21. I want a Face book!
22. I love God
23. I hate cleaning
24. I don't have a cell phone
25. My middle name is mae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily, I am learning lots about you!

Love Aunt Missy